St. Mary’s School in Oak Ridge, TN, announces a full-time opening for the position of Director of Development and Admissions. The successful candidate would be wholeheartedly dedicated to the mission of St. Mary’s School and able to convey to various stakeholders enthusiasm and support for the school’s programs. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must, as is proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Publisher.
The position includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating and editing school publications, press releases, and all communication with various community publications
- Maintaining development database and initiating/maintaining contact with school donors
- Overseeing the school’s annual giving campaign, endowment fund efforts, and alumni relations
- Coordinating admissions visits and public relations events, both in the summer and during the school year
- Attending various monthly school/parish evening meetings
Applicants should send a cover letter expressing why they are interested in the position and an updated resume with references to Sister Marie Blanchette at “srmarieblanchette” followed by “@stmarysoakridge.org”.