Admissions – Pk/K Admissions – Grades 1-8 Important Dates Application
IMPORTANT DATES AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Apply for admission – apply online or request a paper application
- Application recommended by November 30 to make first-round tuition evaluation by Knoxville Regional Catholic Schools Operating Fund..
- Priority Application Deadline for new and returning students is January 31.
- Applications after this date will be handled on a rolling basis, determined by class enrollment.
- Application fee is $25, paid at time of application online or with paper application.
- Attend an Open House or schedule a personal tour of the school (483-9700)
- Schedule your child for a Shadow Day to experience St. Mary’s firsthand.
- Apply for Tuition Evaluation (all families eligible).
- First round deadline is November 30, 2018 to complete online application for tuition evaluation.
- New families should apply as soon as possible.
- Kindergarten Readiness Screening – call for an appointment for your child
- First priority applicant documents in hand by January 31
- Teacher Recommendations
- Academic Records from previous schools
- Enrollment confirmed online and final documents received by January 31
- Enrollment fee of $125 paid at school office (fee is only $100 if paid by January 31)
- All personal documents submitted (birth certificate, baptismal records, custodial records, immunization records) with Financial Stewardship Form (sent with admission letter)
Admissions link and testimonial
We are so thankful for St. Mary’s School. The teachers and staff are caring, compassionate and there for our children. We chose St. Mary’s for the outstanding academics and we received so much more. The School develops the whole person. Our children have gained morals and values that will be with them forever and carry them throughout life. They look forward to school every day and miss school during the holidays. I am very grateful to St. Mary’s for the gift they have given our family.